Convenience. The View is a commuter’s dream:
• Situated adjacent to Metro-North’s Beacon train station, less than an hour to Grand Central
• A short walk to the ferry between Beacon and Newburgh
• Within minutes of major highways/routes to take you into New York City or points east and west
• New York Stewart International Airport just a short drive away
• The View also offers convenient bicycle racks in-building, so you can enjoy a car-free life if you desire
The View is fully wired for today’s technology. Every home at The View can be equipped with a top brand washer and dryer, standard. And, while our spaces were created as blank canvases for you to express your style, our design team made sure to finish the major details – counter tops, cabinets, flooring and fixtures – with the highest quality materials.
Every resident is given their own parking space in our in-building, elevator-accessible and secure garage at no additional charge. Additional metered parking directly in front of The View provides plenty of spaces for your guests.
Rooftop & Event Space
Enjoy some alone time or impress your guests with a gathering in our rooftop garden. The View’s 1,000 square foot event space is also available for residents to reserve for parties, presentations and more.
Stay home to stay fit. On-site fitness center, accessible 24-hours a day, is outfitted with the latest equipment and provides plenty of open floor space to accommodate any style of fitness regimen.
Imagine day-to-day deliveries handled securely so you can go about your day worry-free. Your valuable deliveries will be placed into automated, private lockers and you will receive a notification when it’s time for pick-up.
The View is pet-friendly and features an on-site pet washing station. Additionally, there is a dog park close-by.